Happy New Year 2017 WhatsApp Status

Advertisemen
Wish you all a very happy and prosperous New year 2017. Here is 100+ WhatsApp status to update your WhatsApp on the Happy New year 2017.



Wish you a Happy New Year 2017. Let 2017 bring lot of happiness to you and your family :) :)


Your thoughts are transformed into action. Good Thought brings Happiness. Think good always. Happy new year 2017.
Also Look @ : Happy New year Wallpaper 2017  Cars Collections
My attitude depends on the people in front of me….


I don’t insult people , I just describe them


Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!
Also Look @ : Happy New Year 2017 Wallpaper Collections of Bikes 
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. – Warren Buffett


There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.'


A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work

Always Love your GF from your Heart not from your mood or Mind.


Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else. …


Always respects your self!


Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.


At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever offered any food.


Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!


Battery about to die.


Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.


Brain is Intelligent !Why not have Everyone...


Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.


Don’t Copy My Style.


Don’t settle for good.Demand Great.


Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.


Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.


Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.


Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.


Forget the failures and work hard for success,,


Formula for success…….under promise and over deliver…….


Good morning…let the stress begin


Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!


Happiness is when Last seen at changes to online and then to typing..


Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.


I am just limited edition Person..!!


I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition 


I am single because God is busy for making Girl for me!..


I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…


I am SINGLE Because I have not found someone, who deserves ME...!


I can see you checking my whatsapp status.B)


I don’t care what people think or say about me!..


I don’t change , i just grew up. You should try it once 


I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.


I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.


I don't hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.


I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!


I Feel I’m missing ,something in my life these days. ..


I hate when people look at my phone while I’m typing. It’s not that I have something to hide… It’s just none of their damn business :/


I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…


I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.


I m sorry did i give u d impression that I give a damn abt u???


I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!


I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk...


I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.


I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as Free Recharge


I will be back before you.


I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later……


I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


It’s not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.


It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.


It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.


Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he.


Keep moving! Nothing new to read…


Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.


Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.


Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my whatsapp status…


Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my whatsapp status….


Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.


Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness...


Love is that ,which can never explained


Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.


Man ask a trainer in the gym: I want 2 impress that girl... , which machine can I use? Trainer replies: Use the ATM! 


Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……(best exam status)


Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years… And then we met…!


Me…..myself…and I..!!


Move on…


My Attitude is GoD gift and nobody take it from me.! 


My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.


My heart is stolen…can I check your bra…….


My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity  :p


My life is like open book but I am not allowed to anyone to read it! 


People are like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.


People are like Music, Some say the truth and rest,just noise..


People say me bad…..trust me i am the worst.


People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday. …..


Real relationship is that in which we fight love trust each other.!


Since 1910


Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…


Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…… then i simply replied… BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…


Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.


station..


Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life 


The greatest pain that comes from love, is loving someone who are not here...


The most painfull Moment are those which were never said and never explained....


The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.


There are two type of people winner and Losser,Winner always Working Hard,Losser Always try to shortcut for win.


They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!Soon I will be a genius :-B


Things that never fail in life are ,True Love , Determination ,Belief.. 


Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.


This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.


Too busy to update a status.


Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.


True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good 


Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.


We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.


Whattsapp status is loading.


When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason  _!_


WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar,They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!.... 


Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains .


You are today where your thoughts have brought you; !!!you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.


You don’t have to like me….I am not a facebook status.


You will not get better Tomorrow,if you are thinking about the yesterday... 


Lets all celebrate Happy New Year 2017


No Wars. :( Peace ! Please!Happy New Year 2017

Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments
© Copyright 2017 trialopedia - All Rights Reserved - Created By BLAGIOKE Diberdayakan oleh Blogger